Bernic A/S – Front page – Welcome to Bernic. We supply individually designed enclosure solutions to our customers.
Contact Bernic – You are always welcome to contact Bernic for more information about our DIN Rail Enclosures.
Din Rail Enclosures – Building blocks method gives you the flexibility to build your own enclosure – See our series here.
Din Rail categories
- Din Rail Enclosures – Enclosures for M36 DIN Rail Mounting
- DIN Rail Enclosures – Series 170 – Series-170 is a module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail. It is available in several colours.
- DIN Rail Enclosures – Series 175 – Series 175 is a module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail. Choose your colour and costum made holes in the front.
- DIN Rail Enclosures – Series 225 – Series 225 is a module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail. See it here and coose your specifications.
- DIN Rail Enclosures – Series 250 – Series 250 is a module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail that makes it possible to build you own enclosure. Find the specifications here.
- DIN Rail Enclosures – Series 52 – – Series 52 is a module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail – It comes costumized and in several colours.
Din Rail Enclosures – DIN-rail Enclosures for wall mounting – suitable for sensors etc.
- Series 300 – Series 300 is an enclosure with knob for wall mounting. This is suitable for room thermostats etc. Can be delivered in different colours upon request.
- Series 301 – Series 301: an enclosure that is suitable for wall mounting – especially sensors etc. Standard colour is white, but it is possible to have it delivered in other colours upon request.
- Series 305 – 306 – One of our enclosures for wall mounting. PCB and packing are available. Read more here.
- Series 600 – Series 600 is an enclosure with knob, for wall mounting. Can be used in tooms with thermostats etc. Read more about it here.
- Series 601 – 602 – Series 601 is a standard version (25 mm) enclosure for wall mounting – possibility for 2 PCB’s. Series 602 is a high closed version (31 mm) enclosure for wall mounting.
- Series 605 – Series 605 is an enclosure for wall mounting – closed version and suitable for alarms etc.
- Series 630 – Series 630: Enclosure with knob, for wall mounting. Very suitable for ex. room thermostats. Read more about it here.
- Series 631 – Series 631: An enclosure designed for wall mouting with label recess. It is a closed version, which can be used for ex. alarms. Read more about Series 631 here.
- Series 900 – This is an enclosure with knob and for wall mounting. The knob fits among other trimmer P/N. PCb and packing are available – read more here.
- Series B6565 – Series B6565 is an enclosure for wall mounting – it is suitable for sensors, junction box, etc.
Din Rail Enclosures: Light Low Enclosures
- Series M1 – Light low-cost 2 modules enclosure for compact applications. Customized label and packing are available.
- Series M35 – This M35-series gives you the flexibility to build your own DIN-rail enclosures. You can mix covers with different openings. Read more about it here.
- Series M70 – M70 is a light low-cost 4 modules enclosure, that enable you to build your own DIN-rail enclosures.
- Series M105 – Light low-profile 6 modules enclosure. The optional covers gives you a simple and low cost two pcs enclosure.
- Series M157 – Light Low profile 9 modules enclosure. If requested, available with customer specified holes in front. Read more here.
Din Rail Enclosures – High/low Enclosures – Series High-Low – designed to give more room for special connectors and larger components.
- Series 350/M2 – 2-Module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail – designed to give rom for special connectors and larger components. Read more and add your DIN-rail enclosure to your card.
- Series 700/M4 – 700 High-Low M4 DIN-rail enclosure. A closed version without terminals is also available – Contact os for more information.
- Series 1570/M9 – Module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail – comes in several colours with custom made holes – read more about Series 1570/M9 here.
- Series M6 – High/Low M6 – DIN-Rail enclosure. It is designed to give more room for special connectors and larger components. Read more about it right here.
DIN Box M22 – Module enclosure for M36 DIN-rail. Read more here and see our products.
Module Enclosure DIN-Rail